Investing where we live and work.
Messer is recognized on a national level because we invest time, energy and financial resources to support the vibrant communities where we live and work.This has been paramount throughout Messer's 80+ year history.
Since becoming employee-owned in 1990, Messer and its employee-owners have invested more than $19 million into making our communities better places to live, work and raise our families.
Learn more about our impact in Messer's Community Report.
Here are a few ways our impact comes to life:
- Awarding up to four $25,000 grants each year from the Messer Construction Co. Foundation
- Encouraging and empowering employees to be active in the community
- Investing company resources toward causes close to our employees
- Maximizing local and diverse business dealings and contractor participation
- Taking steps to ensure our workforce demographics reflect those of the surrounding community
- Being involved in professional organizations and community service groups that service minorities and women such as:
Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council
Easter Seals Tristate/Messer Construction Career Collaborative
Local affiliates of the National Urban League
Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council
National Association for Women in Construction
National Minority Supplier Development Council
Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council
Ohio River Valley Women’s Business Council
National Society of Black Engineers
National Society of Hispanic MBAs
Society of Women Engineers
The Women’s Business Enterprise Council-Great Lakes
TriState Minority Supplier Development Council