Messer’s Charlotte-based construction professionals live and work in Charlotte. We’re committed to delivering quality construction experiences to our clients in the region, which include Anson County, Carolinas Health Care System, Johnson C. Smith University, Mecklenburg County, and University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Messer around the Charlotte community
Messer and its employees are dedicated to contributing to the vibrancy of communities in and around Charlotte. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
In 2015, Messer and its employees donated more than $46,000 and countless volunteer hours to community organizations in Charlotte.
Awards & Recognition
- Associated Builders and Contractors of the Carolina’s Eagle Award for the Excellence in Construction $25 million-$50 million category – Johnson C. Smith Science Building (2016)
- Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) Status by Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. Carolina's chapter (2016)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg MWSBE Crowns of Enterprise Award – Prime Contractor of the Year (2016)
- Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council Regional – Corporation of the Year (2015)
- Hispanic Contractor Association of the Carolinas – General Contractor of the Year (2015)
- Associated Builders and Contractors: Safety Training and Evaluation Process Silver Level; Excellence in Construction Finalist (2015)
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
Carolina Medical Center Levine Cancer Institute Linear Accelerator Renovation
Johnson C. Smith University New Science Building
Foundation for the Carolinas - Rooftop Terrace Expansion
Mecklenburg County - District Attorney's Office Renovation
Anson County Emergency Services Center (EMS)
Charlotte Douglas International Airport - Remote Rental Car Campus