Messer’s Cincinnati-based construction professionals live and work in Greater Cincinnati. We’re committed to delivering quality construction experiences to our clients, which include Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Xavier University, University of Cincinnati, Procter & Gamble, and Hamilton County.
Messer around the Cincinnati community
Messer and its employees are dedicated to contributing to the vibrancy of communities in and around Cincinnati. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
In 2015, Messer and its employees donated more than $1 million and countless volunteer hours to community organizations in Cincinnati.
Awards & Recognition
- AGC of America Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued between $10 million and $99 million – Cincinnati Children’s / UC Health Proton Therapy Center (2017)
- AGC of America 2016 Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued over $200 million – Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Clinical Sciences Pavailion
- International Town & Gown Association (ITGA) Campus-Edge Development Award was presented to University Station located in Cincinnati, OH (2015)
- Messer Construction Co. ranks #6 in the Cincinnati Business Courier Largest Cincinnati Companies
- Messer Construction Co. honored as part of the 2014 Deloitte Cincinnati USA – #11
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Clinical Sciences Pavilion
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Liberty Campus Inpatient Expansion
The Christ Hospital Health Network Joint and Spine Center
University of Cincinnati Scioto Hall Renovation
VEGA Americas, Inc. - Corporate Campus Renovation
Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CINergize Pharmaceutical Packaging Facility