Messer’s Indianapolis-based construction professionals live and work in Central Indiana. We’re committed to delivering quality construction experiences to our clients, which include Indiana University Health, Dow AgroSciences, Indiana University, Major Health Partners, Ball State University, Purdue University, Ivy Tech Community College, and The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
Messer around the Indianapolis community
Messer and its employees are dedicated to contributing to the vibrancy of communities throughout Central Indiana. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
In 2015, Messer and its employees donated more than $75,000 and countless volunteer hours to community organizations in and around Indianapolis.
Awards & Recognition
- 2015 Business Leadership Award from the Near North Development Corporation
Indiana Subcontractors Association (ISA)
- Project of the Year Awards: IndyGo Bus Maintenance Facility (2011); IU Health Riley Simon Family Tower Fit Out (2015)
- Excellence in Ethics Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
- General Contractor of the Year Finalist (2010)
- General Contractor of the Year (2009)
Metro Indianapolis Coalition for Construction Safety (MICCS)
- Safety Achievement Award (2009-2016)
- Outstanding Project Safety Award IU Health Riley Simon Family Tower (2013)
- Crystal Eagle “Excellence in Safety” Award (2012)
- Safety Leader Award (2010, 2012)
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health Simon Family Tower Buildout
Major Hospital Replacement
Indiana University School of Medicine Neuroscience Research Building
CarDon & Associates Inc. - The Reserve at Hamilton Trace
Indiana University Global and International Studies Building
Purdue University Honors College & Residences