The Christ Hospital Health Network Joint and Spine Center
This project is the first substantial capital project by The Christ Hospital’s (TCH) since becoming an independent hospital again. With this expansion, TCH will become the first local hospital to offer a facility dedicated to comprehensive joint and spine services.
- 850-vehicle parking structure with pedestrian bridge to existing facility and new bed tower
- 365,000 sf Joint and Spine Center
- Includes physician offices, therapy space, 10 operating rooms, shell space for 2 additional operating rooms, 60 private in-patient rooms and underground parking for 150-vehicles
- 20,000 sf Material Management Building
- Will seek LEED certification
- Messer utlized prefabrication, Building Information Modeling, Lean Construction, and Integrated Project Delivery