Messer Industrial Builders represents a commitment to specialization in the industrial marketplace. We have the specific technical and construction expertise necessary to successfully deliver the following project types:
– Automotive Parts and Assembly Plants
– Component and Advanced Manufacturing
– Sort, Distribution, Production and Warehouse Facilities
– Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
We have identified our best and most experienced industrial construction experts and dedicated them exclusively to this division of work. These are veteran builders with an intimate understanding of industrial construction who will apply best practices and proven solutions from their similar experience to your project.
Our firm has provided high-quality services for the following clients with industrial construction needs:
– Aisin Automotive Casting, Inc.
– Ashland, Inc.
– Cummins, Inc.
– Dayton Technologies
– DHL Express, Inc.
– Dow AgroSciences
– Eli Lilly and Company
– Forest Pharmaceuticals
– Gannett Co., Inc.
– General Motors
– Honda of America
– International ProcessingCorporation
– MAHLE Engine Components
– Makino, Inc.
– Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
– Patheon Pharmaceuticals
– Praxair, Inc.
– Procter & Gamble
– Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
– Total Facility Resources
– Toyota Manufacturing Co.
– Worthington Steel
– Yamaha Motor Corporation
Our understanding of industrial construction has led us to focus on delivering value to our clients through expertise in the following critical areas:
- Pre-qualified designers and trade contractors with industrial expertise at the ready to execute work
- Ensuring reliable schedules, process improvement and waste reduction through use of processes borrowed from the manufacturing industry
- In-house team of cost planners with market conditions knowledge to ensure competitive pricing on services and materials
- Knowledge of construction items that can be segregated based on a shorter depreciable life as compared to traditional assets, resulting in greater tax savings and cash flow for your business
VIRTUAL CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- Improved coordination of equipment installation; real-time conceptual estimating; plant expansion/renovation planning; single-source for record keeping and building maintenance data
BUILDING SYSTEMS GROUP
- Experts dedicated to ensuring your systems (assembly mechanisms, heavy electrical, air handling, process piping, refrigeration, etc.) work as designed upon completion
- EMR consistently below the national average; award-winning initiatives
- A disciplined approach using processes and tools developed by Messer leadership to identify issues early and provide avenues to mitigate risks and produce a quality project
- Investment in smaller, diverse firms to increase their skillset and capacity while strengthening the overall business community