Investing where we live and work.
Messer is recognized on a national level because we invest time, energy and financial resources to support the vibrant communities where we live and work.This has been paramount throughout Messer's 85+ year history.
Since becoming employee-owned in 1990, Messer and its employee-owners have invested more than $21 million into making our communities better places to live, work and raise our families.
Learn more about our impact in Messer's Community Impact Report.
Here are a few ways our impact comes to life:
- Awarding up to four $25,000 grants each year from the Messer Construction Co. Foundation
- Empowering employees to be active in the community
- Investing company resources toward causes close to our employees
- Maximizing local and diverse business and contractor participation
- Taking steps to ensure our workforce demographics reflect those of the surrounding community
- Being involved in professional organizations and community service groups that service minorities and women