Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Dayton.
Messer and its employees are dedicated to contributing to the vibrancy of communities throughout the Miami Valley. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures. By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $865,000 and numerous volunteer hours to the Dayton community in the last decade.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
- Dayton Business Journal article discusses recruiting and training efforts around workers in the construction industry
- Dayton Business Journal announced Messer is Dayton’s Healthiest Employers (2018)
- Better Business Bureau Silver Eclipse Integrity Award Finalist (2018)
- AGC of Ohio Build Ohio Award The Connor Group Headquarters – New Construction Under $20M category (2014)
- The Connor Group Headquarters – American Institute of Architects Ohio Honor Award
- Messer named “Safe Employer of the Year” by the Associated Builders and Contractors of the Ohio Valley
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
4801 Hempstead Station Drive|Dayton, OH 45429 | (937) 291-1300
Wayne Hospital Addition and Renovation
Miami University East Quad Renovations
The Connor Group - Corporate Headquarters
Wright State University Neuroscience Engineering Collaboration Building
Premier Health Good Samaritan Hospital North Emergency Center Addition
US Army Corps of Engineers-Louisville District WPAFB Advanced Power & Thermal Research Laboratory