Whether you are creating a high-quality experience for travelers or moving cargo, you need a construction partner that understands the pace of your business.
Taking solutions to new heights
Messer has more than 70 years of Aviation construction experience. Our agility and attention to detail help ensure your business continues to operate safely and securely throughout the implementation of your project.
Snow Removal Equipment and Maintenance Facility – Blue Grass AirportView project
Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport Parking and Roadway ExpansionView project
Tennessee Air National Guard KC-135 Maintenance Hangar and ShopsView project
American Airlines Admirals Club – Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CDIA)View project
Concourse B Renovation – Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CDIA)View project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal GarageView project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage and Airport Administration BuildingView project
Dayton Airport Master PlanView project
The Plaza – Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CDIA)View project
McGhee Tyson Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting FacilityView project
Experience you can trust
- Messer will work with your established Safety Management Systems to manage risk and mitigate any security concerns through our drive towards Zero Injury.
- Safety first, quality always is an attitude ingrained in our culture and reflected in our best-in-class Quality Leadership System (QLS).
- We know partnering with certified Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises creates a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Learn more about our Economic Inclusion team and strategies.
- Messer’s purpose is to build better lives for our customers, communities and each other. Learn more in our Community Impact Report and how the dedication we have on our project is the same dedication we have for the entire community.
- #19 - Top 25 Aviation Contractors
- #6 - Top Contractors
- #13 - Top Airport Sector Contractors and CM Firms