Messer has a long history in Federal/Military construction. We take pride in delivering high-quality projects, safely, on time and under budget.
Experts who get the job done right
From simple to complex projects, we have experts with an extensive understanding of Federal/Military construction projects who bring reliable, efficient best practices to securely meet your needs.
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Intelligence Production ComplexView project
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Building 254 RenovationView project
Cabarrus County Parking DeckView project
City of Knoxville Public Safety ComplexView project
Tennessee Air National Guard KC-135 Maintenance Hangar and ShopsView project
Nashville SC Stadium – Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson CountyView project
City of New Albany Rose RunView project
GSA Minton-Capehart Federal Building Fire/Life Safety and HVAC ModernizationView project
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Gate 26AView project
John Weld Peck Federal Building Backfill ProjectView project
Experience you can trust
- Messer's Zero Injury safety program exceeds the government safety expectations and aligns with individual agency safety programs such as the USACE EM385-1-1.
- Quality Leadership System (QLS) is a three-phase inspection based quality control program, modeled after the USACE quality processes, which assures plans and specifications are executed properly every time.
- Our in-house, specialized capabilities include: Craftforce skilled trades; Virtual Design and Construction utilizing BIM tools; Flow Scheduling for for faster, more efficient completion of the project and much more.
- #5 - Top Government/Public Building Contractors
- #26 - Top Government Sector Contractors and CM Firms