Higher Education Construction
Messer is the preeminent builder for quality learning and living spaces helping to attract students to pursue studies throughout schools in the Midwest and Southeast.
Vanderbilt University Peabody Campus RenovationView project
DePauw University Residence HallView project
Campus Partners 15th and High Infrastructure ProjectView project
Miami University Pearson Hall Lab RenovationView project
Eastern Kentucky University Powell Student CenterView project
Miami University Stanton HallView project
Central Bank Center ExpansionView project
University of Cincinnati Health Professions BuildingView project
Tuttle Place ApartmentsView project
Mount St. Joseph University Recreation & Fitness CenterView project
Experience you can trust
- Messer’s drive toward Zero Injury culture is founded on a communication network as well as expected behaviors for all Messer employees and subcontractors.
- Flow Scheduling allows for a safer work environment for everyone onsite; earlier in-place mock-ups; and faster, quality completion of the project.
- Great partnerships bring a great experience; we've worked with well-known designers in Higher Education construction and we have a a stellar Economic Inclusion team to help you achieve your goals to work with certified Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises.
- We understand the unique needs of both public and private universities, including complex project funding.
- Our Building Systems Group and construction technology solutions teams are ready to help you evaluate your existing plant/utility systems and facilities for any current or near future needs to address.
- #8 - Top Education Contractors
- #13 - Top Education Contractors
- #10 - Top Construction Management Companies
- #15 - Top Higher Education Sector Contractors and CM Firms
- #60 - Top K-12 School Sector Contractors and CM Firms