Higher Education Construction
Pursuing post-secondary education is a major life choice for every student. Choosing the right partner to build quality learning and living spaces is a key factor in that choice. As a nationally ranked Top Higher Education builder, Messer works with you to understand your needs for a safe, quality construction experience so you can focus on your mission and purpose in higher education.
Higher Education Projects
Nursing Innovation Hub – Miami University RegionalsView project
Miami University Clinical Health Sciences FacilityView project
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Operating Room RenovationsView project
Ball State University Scheumann Field Indoor Practice FacilityView project
DePauw University Roy O. West Library RenovationView project
University of Dayton Center for the ArtsView project
Entrepreneurial Hub Space at Elm – Miami UniversityView project
University of Louisville Belknap Village SouthView project
Indiana University McNutt Quadrangle Central Dining Addition and RenovationView project
Indiana University Collins Center RenovationView project
Experience you can trust
- Messer’s drive toward Zero Injury culture is founded on a communication network as well as expected behaviors for all Messer employees and subcontractors.
- Flow Scheduling allows for a safer work environment for everyone onsite; earlier in-place mock-ups; and faster, quality completion of the project.
- Great partnerships bring a great experience; we've worked with well-known designers in Higher Education construction and we have a a stellar Economic Inclusion team to help you achieve your goals to work with certified Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises.
- We understand the unique needs of both public and private universities, including complex project funding.
- Our Building Systems Group and construction technology solutions teams are ready to help you evaluate your existing plant/utility systems and facilities for any current or near future needs to address.
Higher Education Segment Leader
Let’s talk about your needs and Messer's resources for successful Higher Education construction
Nick's team includes market conditions experts, professional Craftforce, operations leaders, economic inclusion experts, and many others ready to help you make the best decisions for your Higher Education construction projects.