Higher Education Construction
Pursuing post-secondary education is a major life choice for every student. Choosing the right partner to build quality learning and living spaces is a key factor in that choice. As a nationally ranked Top Higher Education builder, Messer works with you to understand your needs for a safe, quality construction experience so you can focus on your mission and purpose in higher education.
Home | Market Segments | Higher Education
Higher Education Projects
Parking Structures 6 and 7 – University of KentuckyView project
Operating Room Renovations – Vanderbilt University Medical CenterView project
East Campus Athletic Facility – Mount St. Joseph UniversityView project
Joe Craft Center Expansion & Renovation – University of KentuckyView project
Nursing Innovation Hub – Miami University RegionalsView project
Clinical Health Sciences Facility – Miami UniversityView project
Scheumann Field Indoor Practice Facility – Ball State UniversityView project
Roy O. West Library Renovation – DePauw UniversityView project
Indiana University Medical Education and Research BuildingView project
Center for the Arts – University of DaytonView project
Experience you can trust
- Messer’s drive toward Zero Injury culture is founded on a communication network as well as expected behaviors for all Messer employees and subcontractors.
- Flow Scheduling allows for a safer work environment for everyone onsite; earlier in-place mock-ups; and faster, quality completion of the project.
- Great partnerships bring a great experience; we've worked with well-known designers in Higher Education construction and we have a a stellar Economic Inclusion team to help you achieve your goals to work with certified Minority- and Women-owned Business Enterprises.
- We understand the unique needs of both public and private universities, including complex project funding.
- Our Building Systems Group and construction technology solutions teams are ready to help you evaluate your existing plant/utility systems and facilities for any current or near future needs to address.
Higher Education Segment Leader
Let’s talk about your needs and Messer's resources for successful Higher Education construction
Nick's team includes market conditions experts, professional Craftforce, operations leaders, economic inclusion experts, and many others ready to help you make the best decisions for your Higher Education construction projects.