A new building, expansion or renovation to your facility helps you provide the best products for your customer.
Here to help you build the best
Messer can develop a plan to move your construction needs forward and get you operational as safely and quickly as possible through our innovations and leadership.
ERMCO, Inc. New HeadquartersView project
3M Paper Storage WarehouseView project
Cincinnati Belting & Transmission New Office/WarehouseView project
Brown-Forman Old Forester DistilleryView project
Rolls-Royce Plant 5AB AnnexView project
Patriot Park Building 5View project
Aisin Automotive CastingView project
Jack Daniel’s Distillery Barrel House 1-14View project
ILN Hub Expansion Sort Building “F” – DHL ExpressView project
Yamaha Jet Boat Manufacturing USA Tennessee Watercraft, Inc. ExpansionView project
Experience you can trust
- Messer’s drive toward Zero Injury culture is founded on a communication network as well as expected behaviors for all Messer employees and subcontractors.
- The Quality Leadership System (QLS) focuses on both the technical components of quality and delivering a great experience for you. Our site team will lead this effort from preconstruction through closeout along with the technical expertise of our in-house MEP field engineers from our Building Systems Group.
- You can be confident in meeting the time-sensitive needs of the project through Lean Scheduling techniques like Reverse Phased Scheduling and Flow Scheduling.
- In-house resources across Messer's 10 regions are ready to bring innovative solutions to your project and long-term vision; this includes Economic Inclusion Department, Building Systems Group, Virtual Design and Construction and BIM team and Craftforce skilled trades personnel who self-perform work.
- Solutions for highly technical areas include process piping, steel erection (also PEMB), rigging, equipment installation, instrumentation, and electrical power and controls through our wholly-owned subsidiary EGC Construction.
- #39 - Top 50 Industrial Contractors
- #11 - Top Industrial Contractors
- #43 - Top Industrial Contractors and CM Firms (Manufacturing Plants, Warehouses)