Science and Technology Construction
Messer invests in technology and processes that provide best-in-class services for predictable results.
Ready for research bound for breakthroughs
Messer works with the entire team—you, your end users, designers and contractors—to provide best value while delivering on the regulations needed for specialized facilities: from pharma to data centers.
We are here to make your experience the best from start to finish to help you be confident in your research and development.
Cook Regentec Build-Out & RenovationView project
Roche Diagnostics Campus Site ConsolidationView project
Pharmaceutical CompanyView project
Nuvotronics Panel Substrate Cleanroom Buildout Phase 2View project
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Pharmacy RenovationsView project
Expression Therapeutics Lab Renovation Phase IView project
Alkermes Fill Line 6 ExpansionView project
Research Operations Renovation and ExpansionView project
School of Medicine Neuroscience Research Building – Indiana UniversityView project
Innovation Center – Indiana UniversityView project
Experience you can trust
- Flow Scheduling allows for a faster, more efficient completion of the project, higher quality, earlier in-place mock-ups and a safer work environment for everyone onsite.
- Quality Leadership System (QLS) takes the “what ifs” out of projects and drives accountability. QLS allows us to react quickly and solve problems before we are anywhere near the punch list stage—reducing the need for rework (which has cost and schedule implications).
- Innovative solutions to deliver better performance and end products through Virtual Design and Construction and Augmented and Virtual Reality; this technology immerses stakeholders and end users into the design to evaluate and modify spaces to fit their needs prior to construction.
- #13 - Top 15 Pharmaceutical Contractors
- #10 - Top Construction Management Companies
- #8 - Top Science & Technology Facilities Sector Contractors and CM Firms and #25 - Laboratories