Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County Midtown Hills Police Precinct
The Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) is constantly working to ensure the safety of more than 600,000 residents of Metropolitan Nashville and Davidson County (Metro). The Midtown Hills precinct serves more than 46 square miles.
Messer coordinated all site work to ensure the project was completed without disrupting traffic and pedestrians on 12th Avenue: a main road leading into downtown Nashville.
- 22,000 sf police precinct
- Houses patrol and flex officers, investigative unit and a team of undercover detectives
- Large community room serves as a gathering place for neighborhood meetings and other community events
- LEED Gold certified
- Project successfully completed with zero recordable incidents
- Achieved 17% minority- and women-owned business enterprises participation