The Banks Parking Garages & Infrastructure Phase I & II
The Banks is a revitalization of the Cincinnati's riverfront between Paul Brown Stadium and Great American Ballpark. Located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, the new development provides parking, restaurants, retail, and residential units.
Messer worked with the County Commissioners on preconstruction consulting for this riverfront city development project. Our proven ability to lead high profile projects in congested, urban environments ensured that we had the necessary experience to successfully complete this highly visible project.
Situated between downtown streets, stadiums for two professional sporting teams and the Ohio River, extensive coordination and planning were required to ensure a safe and successful completion. Messer was dedicated to maintaining safe pedestrian paths to hundreds of sporting events, concerts and other riverfront events.
- Three parking garages with a combined 1,200-vehicle capacity
- Expansion of a city street
- Central Riverfront Garage, a 730-space, 330,000 sf parking garage
- Stuctural slabs to support Freedom Way and Race Street - two public streets
- Engineering News Record Midwest "Aware of Merit
- Achieved more than 34% Small Business Enterprise participation and more than 21% Disadvantaged Business Enterprise participation