Louisville International Airport Parking Complex
Overlapping the start of construction with design allowed the relocation of site utilities, mass excavation, and drilled piers to start at 60% of document completion. Also, Messer established the guaranteed maximum price at 80 percent document level to solidify budgets.
- 1,350,000 sf of new construction
- 4,305-car parking structure
- Two connector tunnels from the parking structure to main terminal building
- 50,000 cubic yards of concrete work provided
- Extensive renovation of the existing main terminal
- Major ingress and egress renovations to the airport’s highway and signage systems