Pikeville Medical Center Medical Office Building & Parking Structure
Pikeville Medical Center is one of Kentucky’s leading health care providers. In order to expand their ability to provide patient care, Pikeville Medical Center made the decision to build a new twelve-story medical office building (MOB) and parking structure.
- 220,000 sf, twelve-story medical office building (MOB)
- Includes 198 exam rooms, 23 pre-op bays, 25 post-op bays, 8 operating rooms, 6 endoscopy rooms, 5 sub-sterile/scrub rooms and large sterile processing room
- 10-story parking garage with a 1,208-vehicle capacity
- 186-well geothermal system
- Three new 15KW generators with utility feeds to the existing hospital