Clinical Health Sciences Facility - Miami University
- Messer 5S is a key component of our Zero Injury culture utilized on the project. By eliminating slips, trips and falls from poor housekeeping, we can achieve more consistent safety results on all of our projects.
- Messer's professional Craftforce can self-perform work on this project providing additional expertise for safety, quality and more.
- Flow Scheduling lean technique categorizes the project into similarly-sized areas, determines the best sequence and sets a rhythm to completing those areas. This allows for a faster, quality completion of the project with earlier in-place mock-ups and a safer work environment.
- Quality Leadership System (QLS) best practices helps take the “what ifs” out of the project and drive accountability.
- Prefabrication utilized on the project means items are constructed in a controlled environment free from exposure to weather, are tested in the warehouse (off-site construction) then retested once they are installed, ensuring every piece and part fits perfectly.
- Seeking LEED Silver certification.
Nursing Innovation Hub – Miami University RegionalsView project
Heraeus Epurio LLC Production ExpansionView project
Miami Valley Gaming Quick Serve Renovation and Patio AdditionView project
University of Dayton Center for the ArtsView project
Entrepreneurial Hub Space at Elm – Miami UniversityView project
Philip R. Shriver Center Renovation – Miami UniversityView project