University of Kentucky (UK) Residential Renewal
This is UK's largest and fastest housing expansion in history.
- During this five-year building program on-campus increased from 6,000 to approximately 9,000 beds in multiple phases.
- 356,000 sf, 771-bed University Flats apartment-style with separate wings for undergraduate and graduate students.
- 171,000 sf, 600-bed Central Hall I and Central Hall II.
- 291,000 sf, 818-bed Woodland Glen I & Woodland Glen II.
- 285,000 sf, 706-bed Champions Court I.
- 154,000 sf, 425-bed Champions Court II.
- 152,200 sf, 332-bed Haggin Hall.
- 596,100 sf, 1,608-bed Woodland Glen III, Woodland Glen IV and Woodland Glen V.
- 434,170 sf, 1,139-bed Limestone I & Limestone II.
Snow Removal Equipment and Maintenance Facility – Blue Grass AirportView project
3M Paper Storage WarehouseView project
Margaret A. Cargill Natural Sciences and Health Building – Berea CollegeView project
Central Bank Center ExpansionView project
Eastern Kentucky University Powell Student CenterView project
Eastern Kentucky University (EKU) Recreation & Wellness CenterView project