Messer's purpose is to build better lives for our customers, communities and each other, and it is at the core of everything we do.
Local builder with national expertise
Messer provides unmatched leadership of complex, commercial construction projects. For 90 years, our transformational investment in people, communities and innovative building solutions has enhanced the landscape of the places we call home. As a result, we’ve become the trusted builder for hundreds of organizations across the Midwest and Southeast.
Building better lives for our customers, communities and each other.
Messer will lead the building construction process for sustained growth and profitability through:
- A company-wide commitment to a safe work environment through our Core Safety Values and drive to Zero Injury
- Professional performance creating value for our customer
- Ethical business practices
- Providing an environment where an individual’s professional growth is the foundation for company growth
- Zero Injury: Personal commitment to provide a safe work environment every day
- Integrity: Ethical and transparent in everything we do
- Customer Focus: Understand our customers and exceed expectations
- Ownership: Accountable for our actions and results
- Leadership: Influence people to achieve positive results
- Diversity and Inclusion: Seek and embrace people with different backgrounds and perspectives
Dedicated to building for long-term employee and company success.
Investing where we live and work is ingrained in Messer's culture.
Board of directors, executives and officers of the company.
Messer is a local builder with national and regional industry rankings earned each year for services we deliver to our customers.
2021 AGC Construction Safety Excellence Award Winner in the Building Division over 850,000 work hours.
2020 AGC Construction Safety Excellence Awards finalist in the building category (over two million hours); out of 27,000 members, Messer’s safety program ranked in the top three in the country
Springbuk Health and Healthiest Employers in partnership with regional Business Journals recognized Messer as a Healthiest Employers finalist across several of our regions
Nielsen Norman Group's Intranet Design Award 2019 Top 10 Best Intranets
LEAD Magazine comSpark Innovation Tech Summit Corporate Technology and Innovation Award for Operations Technology Solutions
Best-of-the-Best Performance in Healthcare Cost Control & Human Resource Management