Building systems that work day one.
Messer’s in-house Building Systems Group (BSG) uses a disciplined process to review work as it is installed as well as functional testing, start-up and commissioning procedures for the work after installation. We strive to have no impact on operations before, during or after construction.
We also understand fundamental commissioning is a prerequisite for the LEED certification process. Our BSG team ensures mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems work as promised so appropriate documentation is presented to the design team for submission to the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
BSG offers the following services:
- Owner project requirements
- Ongoing validation that design will meet owner requirements
- Procurement strategies
- Coordination and installation of systems
- Start-up and validation testing
- Education and support for facilities personnel