UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute
- The project site was located on an urban campus with virtually no laydown space and high-priority traffic from ambulances traveling to the emergency department. To overcome these challenges, Messer implemented solutions including Flow Scheduling and prefabrication.
- Exceeded 40% economic inclusion requirement by achieving 46% M/W/SBE participation.
- 2021 Touchstone Award for Evidence Based Design and Research.
- 2021 AIA/AHA Healthcare Design Award.
- 2020 Best of the Best Design Awards, Best of Healthcare 35,000 square feet Platinum.
- 2020 Iconic Innovation Award Winner, Architecture.
- 2020 Interior Design, Best of Year Awards Finalist.
- 2020 AGC Build America Award.
- 2019 AGC Build Ohio Award.
- 2019 ENR Midwest Best Projects Award of Merit.
- 2019 AIA Chicago Distinguished Building Award Citation of Merit.
- 2019 The Architect’s Newspaper Best Healthcare project and Editor’s Pick for best Façade.
VEGA Americas Advanced Manufacturing FacilityView project
Cincinnati Ballet Margaret and Michael Valentine Center for DanceView project
Cincinnati Belting & Transmission New Office/WarehouseView project
Digital Futures IIView project
Digital Futures IView project
UC Health Surgical Infill, Emergency Department and TowerView project