UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute
- The project site was located on an urban campus with virtually no laydown space and high-priority traffic from ambulances traveling to the emergency department. To overcome these challenges, Messer implemented solutions including Flow Scheduling and prefabrication.
- Exceeded 40% economic inclusion requirement by achieving 46% M/W/SBE participation.
- 2021 Touchstone Award for Evidence Based Design and Research.
- 2021 AIA/AHA Healthcare Design Award.
- 2020 Best of the Best Design Awards, Best of Healthcare 35,000 square feet Platinum.
- 2020 Iconic Innovation Award Winner, Architecture.
- 2020 Interior Design, Best of Year Awards Finalist.
- 2020 AGC Build America Award.
- 2019 AGC Build Ohio Award.
- 2019 ENR Midwest Best Projects Award of Merit.
- 2019 AIA Chicago Distinguished Building Award Citation of Merit.
- 2019 The Architect’s Newspaper Best Healthcare project and Editor’s Pick for best Façade.
Cincinnati Ballet Margaret and Michael Valentine Center for DanceView project
Cincinnati Belting & Transmission New Office/WarehouseView project
Digital Futures ComplexView project
UC Health Surgical Infill, Emergency Department and TowerView project
St. Elizabeth Healthcare Cancer Care AdditionView project
Health Professions Building – University of CincinnatiView project