Health Care Construction
The customers you serve can be in the midst of a range of emotions and needs. Messer works to ensure your project is built with the least impact on you and those you care for. As a local builder with national resources, we are ranked #9 in Modern Healthcare’s Top Construction Management Companies and ranked in the top 3 contractors in the Midwest (with Messer regions in three of the 11 states representing ENR's Midwest survey). This demonstrates the strength of Messer's expertise and trust in our people, processes and innovation.
Health Care Projects
OhioHealth Pickerington Methodist HospitalView project
OhioHealth Bone Marrow Transplant RenovationsView project
Phases 2 and 3 – Norton Children’s HospitalView project
OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital Operating Room FitoutView project
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Operating Room RenovationsView project
Nationwide Children’s Hospital Livingston Orthopedic and Surgery CenterView project
Community Health South Clinical Decision Unit Addition and RenovationView project
Norton Neuroscience InstituteView project
Norton Healthcare Community Medical AssociatesView project
St. Elizabeth Healthcare Florence Endoscopy CenterView project
Experience you can trust
- Messer’s drive toward Zero Injury culture is founded on a communication network as well as expected behaviors for all Messer employees and subcontractors.
- Flow Scheduling allows for a faster, quality completion of the project with earlier in-place mock-ups and a safer work environment.
- Our skilled trade professionals provide invaluable creativity, knowledge and education; we know our presence on-site represents an extension of your business.
- Off-site construction where materials are typically tested in the warehouse (off-site) then re-tested once they are installed, ensuring every piece and part fits.
- Messer’s purpose is to build better lives for our customers, communities and each other. Learn more in our Community Impact Report and how the dedication we have on our project is the same dedication we have for the entire community.
Health Care Segment Leader
Let’s talk about your needs and Messer's resources for successful Health Care construction
Pete's team includes market conditions experts, professional Craftforce, operations leaders, economic inclusion experts, and many others ready to help you make the best decisions for your Health Care construction projects.
The health care segment has a strong pipeline of projects in planning and projects under construction.
While there were pauses and delays seen early on during the pandemic, many healthcare systems have continued future planning efforts on infrastructure projects, as well as new and replacement hospitals."
Pete Bergman Operations Vice President, Health Care Market Segment Leader