Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage and Airport Administration Building - Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
- The garage opened five months before completion of the administration building and started generating revenue during construction.
- The administration building was completed two months early.
- Airport operations remained fully functional during the project.
- The project achieved 27% M/W/SBE participation, surpassing the owner’s goal.
- There were 23 newly hired career-track workers for the project and more than 100 Promise Zone workers involved.
Other Projects in Our Region
Nashville SC Stadium – GEODIS Park – Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson CountyView project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage B – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project
Peabody Campus Renovation – Vanderbilt UniversityView project
JWN Hangar Redevelopment – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project
Donelson Public Library – Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson CountyView project
James Lawson High School – Metropolitan Nashville Public SchoolsView project