Peabody Campus Renovation - Vanderbilt University
- Rework was minimal on this project due to Messer’s Quality Leadership System and execution of the Three Phase Inspection process.
- Originally built in 1914, the 6 Magnolia Circle and Mayborn buildings were renovated with several original features preserved to maintain their history.
- Messer used a project website to communicate weekly updates to the campus community for the duration of the project.
- The project achieved three Living Building Challenge (LBC) Petals: Materials, Equity and Beauty — the first LBC buildings on campus.
- LEED Gold certified.
- 2020 AGC General Contractor of the Year.
- 2020 AGC Build Tennessee Award.
Messer has performed
very well and has been an excellent team member. Their leadership team coordinated extensively with the university stakeholders to ensure the safety and security of all students, visitors and staff. All the while ensuring the university remained operational during each phase of the project."
Vanderbilt Engineering and Science Building Fifth and Sixth Floor Fit-outView project
Nashville SC Stadium – GEODIS Park – Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson CountyView project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage and Airport Administration Building – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage B – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project
Donelson Public Library – Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson CountyView project
JWN Hangar Redevelopment – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project