Vanderbilt University Peabody Campus Renovation
- Rework was minimal on this project due to Messer’s Quality Leadership System and execution of the Three Phase Inspection process.
- Originally built in 1914, the 6 Magnolia Circle and Mayborn buildings were renovated with several original features preserved to maintain their history.
- Messer used a project website to communicate weekly updates to the campus community for the duration of the project.
- The project achieved three Living Building Challenge (LBC) Petals: Materials, Equity and Beauty — the first LBC buildings on campus.
- LEED Gold certified.
- 2020 AGC General Contractor of the Year.
- 2020 AGC Build Tennessee Award.
Messer has performed
very well and has been an excellent team member. Their leadership team coordinated extensively with the university stakeholders to ensure the safety and security of all students, visitors and staff. All the while ensuring the university remained operational during each phase of the project."
Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority JWN Hangar RedevelopmentView project
James Lawson High SchoolView project
Metropolitan (Metro) Government of Nashville & Davidson County Fire Station 37View project
Five Star Senior Living Morningside at Belmont Exterior Facade RenovationView project
Nashville SC Stadium – GEODIS ParkView project
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Pharmacy RenovationsView project