Vanderbilt University Peabody Campus Renovation
- Rework was minimal on this project due to Messer’s Quality Leadership System and execution of the Three Phase Inspection process.
- Originally built in 1914, the 6 Magnolia Circle and Mayborn buildings were renovated with several original features preserved to maintain their history.
- Messer used a project website to communicate weekly updates to the campus community for the duration of the project.
- The project achieved three Living Building Challenge (LBC) Petals: Materials, Equity and Beauty — the first LBC buildings on campus.
- LEED Gold certified.
- 2020 AGC General Contractor of the Year.
- 2020 AGC Build Tennessee Award.
Messer has performed
very well and has been an excellent team member. Their leadership team coordinated extensively with the university stakeholders to ensure the safety and security of all students, visitors and staff. All the while ensuring the university remained operational during each phase of the project."
Five Star Senior Living Morningside at Belmont Exterior Facade RenovationView project
Nashville SC Stadium – Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson CountyView project
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Pharmacy RenovationsView project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal GarageView project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage and Airport Administration BuildingView project
Jack Daniel’s Distillery Barrel House 1-14View project