Nashville SC Stadium - GEODIS Park
- The stadium’s design brings fans closer to the action—the farthest seats are only 150 feet from the touchline.
- The natural grass playing field was grown off site while other construction activities took place to ensure it was successfully established for the stadium opening.
- The project was under construction during the COVID-19 pandemic. Despite challenges with increased material lead times and costs, the project was completed seven weeks ahead of schedule.
- $74 million was spent with Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firms. In terms of workforce diversity, 49% of the total hours worked on the project were by women and people of color.
- ENR Southeast Best Project, Sports/Entertainment Mortensen/Messer, JV Team
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Operating Room RenovationsView project
Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority JWN Hangar RedevelopmentView project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage BView project
James Lawson High SchoolView project
Metropolitan (Metro) Government of Nashville & Davidson County Fire Station 37View project
Five Star Senior Living Morningside at Belmont Exterior Facade RenovationView project