Nashville SC Stadium - GEODIS Park - Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County
- The stadium’s design brings fans closer to the action—the farthest seats are only 150 feet from the touchline.
- The natural grass playing field was grown off site while other construction activities took place to ensure it was successfully established for the stadium opening.
- The project was under construction during the COVID-19 pandemic. Despite challenges with increased material lead times and costs, the project was completed seven weeks ahead of schedule.
- $74 million was spent with Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firms. In terms of workforce diversity, 49% of the total hours worked on the project were by women and people of color.
- ENR Southeast Best Project, Sports/Entertainment Mortensen/Messer, JV Team
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage and Airport Administration Building – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project
Peabody Campus Renovation – Vanderbilt UniversityView project
Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage B – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project
Donelson Public Library – Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson CountyView project
JWN Hangar Redevelopment – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project
James Lawson High School – Metropolitan Nashville Public SchoolsView project