Nashville International Airport (BNA) Terminal Garage B - Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
- Serves as the infrastructure for a new hotel.
- Includes vehicular and pedestrian bridges.
- The garage opened two months ahead of schedule, providing additional parking sooner for the airport.
- Airport operations remained fully functional during the project.
- Messer’s Urban Workforce Development Initiative (UWDI) expanded to Nashville with this project, hiring and placing its
first candidate in Nashville.
- Will seek Parksmart Silver certification.
Other Projects in Our Region
Operating Room Renovations – Vanderbilt University Medical CenterView project
Nashville SC Stadium – GEODIS Park – Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson CountyView project
JWN Hangar Redevelopment – Metropolitan Nashville Airport AuthorityView project
Shelbyville Bedford County Higher Education Center – Tennessee College of Applied Technology (TCAT)View project
Health Professions Building – Austin Peay State University (APSU)View project
Donelson Public Library – Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson CountyView project