Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Greater Cincinnati.
Messer and its employees are dedicated to contributing to the vibrancy of communities in and around Cincinnati. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures. By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $8 million and numerous volunteer hours to the Greater Cincinnati community in the last decade.
We are also honored by the awards and recognition we've received, incliding:
- Cincinnati Business Courier Healthiest Employers of Greater Cincinnati Finalist - 500-1,499 emplooyees category (2018)
- AGC of Ohio Build Ohio Award, Kenwood Collection - New Construction Category (2017)
- Cincinnati District 3 Police Station Design-Build Institute of America National Award of Merit Federal/State/County Municipal Category and National Award of Excellence (2017)
- City of Cincinnati Police Distriction 3 Headquarters - Cincinnati Design Honor Award Sustainability Category
- National ASHRAE Technology Award Commercial Buildings New Category – Cincinnati District 3 Police Station (2017)
- AGC of America Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued between $10 million and $99 million – Cincinnati Children’s / UC Health Proton Therapy Center (2017)
- AGC of America 2016 Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued over $200 million – Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Clinical Sciences Pavailion
- Cincinnati Business Courier Largest General Contractors – No. 4 (2017)
- Associated Builders and Contractors Ohio Valley Chapter Excellence in Construction Award for Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Clinical Sciences Pavilion (2016)
- nternational Town & Gown Association (ITGA) Campus-Edge Development Award was presented to University Station located in Cincinnati, OH (2015)
- Honored as part of the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100 – No. 3 (2016), No. 6 (2015), No. 11 (2014)
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
2017 AGC Build America Award: Cincinnati Children
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Liberty Campus
The Christ Hospital Health Network Joint and Spine Center
University of Cincinnati Scioto Hall Renovation
VEGA Americas, Inc. - Corporate Campus Renovation
Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CINergize Pharmaceutical Packaging Facility