Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Greater Cincinnati.
By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $12.2 million and numerous volunteer hours to the Greater Cincinnati community in the last 14 years. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
See regional and market segment rankings here
- Cincinnati Business Courier ranks Messer #1 Largest General Contractor for 2020 (released 2021)
- Cincinnati Business Courier ranks Messer #10 Largest Private Company and #2 in Largest General Contractor for 2019 (released 2020)
- Cincinnati Business Courier and the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber CLIMB (Cincinnati Lifts Inclusion and Minority Business) Award "Partnering for Success" through the Uptown Workforce Development Initative (UWDI) (2020)
- AGC Build America Award for UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute (2020)
- The Architect’s Newspaper Best Healthcare project and Editor’s Pick for best Façade - UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute (2019)
- ENR Midwest Best Projects Award of Merit - UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute (2019)
- ABC Award of Excellence - Xavier University Our Lady of Peace Chapel (2019)
- Deloitte Cincinnati 100 ranked 7th (2018)
- Cincinnati Preservation Association Rehabilitation Award - Our Lady of Peace Chapel located in the heart of Xavier University’s campus (2018)
- ENR Midwest Best Projects Green Building Award of Merit - Messer Construction Co. Corporate Support Office (2018)
- AGC of Ohio Build Ohio Award New Construction Category - Kenwood Collection (2017)
- Design-Build Institute of America National Award of Merit Federal/State/County Municipal Category and National Award of Excellence - Cincinnati District 3 Police Station (2017)
- Cincinnati Design Honor Award Sustainability Category - City of Cincinnati Police District 3 Headquarters
- National ASHRAE Technology Award Commercial Buildings New Category – Cincinnati District 3 Police Station (2017)
- AGC of America Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued between $10 million and $99 million – Cincinnati Children’s / UC Health Proton Therapy Center (2017)
- AGC of America 2016 Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued over $200 million – Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Clinical Sciences Pavilion
Interested in a career at Messer? Learn more here.
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
Messer Construction Co. | 2495 Langdon Farm Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA | (513) 672-5000