Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Greater Cincinnati.
By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $10.1 million and numerous volunteer hours to the Greater Cincinnati community in the last decade. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
- The Architect’s Newspaper Best Healthcare project and Editor’s Pick for best Façade - UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute (2019)
- ENR Midwest Best Projects Award of Merit - UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute (2019)
- ABC Award of Excellence - Xavier University Our Lady of Peace Chapel (2019)
- Deloitte Cincinnati 100 ranked 7th (2018)
- Cincinnati Preservation Association Rehabilitation Award - Our Lady of Peace Chapel located in the heart of Xavier University’s campus (2018)
- ENR Midwest Best Projects Green Building Award of Merit - Messer Construction Co. Corporate Support Office (2018)
- AGC of Ohio Build Ohio Award New Construction Category - Kenwood Collection (2017)
- Design-Build Institute of America National Award of Merit Federal/State/County Municipal Category and National Award of Excellence - Cincinnati District 3 Police Station (2017)
- Cincinnati Design Honor Award Sustainability Category - City of Cincinnati Police District 3 Headquarters
- National ASHRAE Technology Award Commercial Buildings New Category – Cincinnati District 3 Police Station (2017)
- AGC of America Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued between $10 million and $99 million – Cincinnati Children’s / UC Health Proton Therapy Center (2017)
- AGC of America 2016 Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued over $200 million – Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Clinical Sciences Pavilion
Interested in a career at Messer? Learn more here.
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
Messer Construction 2495 Langdon Farm Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA | (513) 672-5000
2017 AGC Build America Award: Cincinnati Children's Location T Clinical Sciences Pavilion
The Christ Hospital Health Network Joint and Spine Center
University of Cincinnati Scioto Hall Renovation
VEGA Americas, Inc. - Corporate Campus Renovation
Mercy Health Corporate Headquarters
Cincinnati Belting & Transmission New Office / Warehouse