Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Lexington.
Messer and its employees are dedicated to contributing to the vibrancy of communities throughout Greater Lexington. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures. By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $821,000 and numerous volunteer hours to the Lexington community in the last decade.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
- Diana Hagan, a Messer project manager, invites more women to join the construction industry
- Mark Hill, VP of the Lexington region joined Commerce Lexington for the “Get it Done-Building for Tomorrow” seminar
- Transit Authority of Lexington Corporate Headquarters Complex (Lextran) LEED Gold Certified (2017)
- ASHRAE Technology Award (at the society level) Honorable Mention – Berea Deep Green Residence Hall (2017)
- Living Building Challenge (LBC) Petal Recognition by the International Living Future Institute, Berea Deep Green Residence Hall (2017)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council) Kentucky Transformational Impact Green Leader Award (2016)
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
854 W. Main Street|Lexington, KY 40508 | (859) 231-8199