Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Lexington.
Our Lexing team couldn't be more thrilled about the Lexington Convention Center and Rupp Arena project. It's an important milestone for the city that hits close to home for our team and their families. Check out the details in this inspiring video.
By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $1.03 million and numerous volunteer hours to the Lexington community in the last decade. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
- ENR Midwest Best Projects Government/Public Building Award of Merit - Courthouse Square (formerly Fayette County Courthouse) Historic Restoration (2018)
- Team members celebrate the ground breaking of the Lexington Convention Center and Rupp Arena reinvention and expansion
- The Lexington region uses the Messer Construction Endowment Scholarship Fund to donate money to a student at Berea College to support their education and career in construction
- Diana Hagan, a Messer project manager, invites more women to join the construction industry
- Mark Hill, VP of the Lexington region joined Commerce Lexington for the “Get it Done-Building for Tomorrow” seminar
- Transit Authority of Lexington Corporate Headquarters Complex (Lextran) LEED Gold Certified (2017)
- ASHRAE Technology Award (at the society level) Honorable Mention – Berea Deep Green Residence Hall (2017)
- Living Building Challenge (LBC) Petal Recognition by the International Living Future Institute, Berea Deep Green Residence Hall (2017)
- USGBC (U.S. Green Building Council) Kentucky Transformational Impact Green Leader Award (2016)
Interested in a career at Messer? Learn more here.
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
854 W. Main Street | Lexington, KY 40508 | (859) 231-8199