Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Columbus.
Messer and its employees are dedicated to contributing to the vibrancy of communities in and around Columbus. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures. By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $1.2 million and numerous volunteer hours to the Columbus community in the last decade.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
- Grand opening of Messer T.E.E.N. at the Godman Guild, an organization that helps underprivelged children succeed through social skill development, career exploration and academic enrichment.
- AGC of Ohio Build Ohio Award New Construction Over $30 million – The Ohio State University North Residential District Transformation (2016)
- ENR Midwest Award of Merit Higher Ed/Reseaerch Category – The Ohio State Universtity North Residential District Transformation (2017)
- American Planning Association’s National Planning Excellence Award for Implementation presented to Downtown Columbus Riverfront Scioto Greenways Project American Public Works Association Public Works Project of the Year Award, Environment $25M to $75M category – Scioto Greenways (2016)
- ENR Midwest Regional Best Project in the Cultural/Worship category awarded to Columbus Zoo and Aquarium Heart of Africa Exhibit and Event Center (2015)
- Columbus Business First Top Contractor of Central Ohio Projects (2015 project values)
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
3705 Business Park Drive|Columbus, OH 43204 | (614) 275-0141
Mount Carmel St. Ann Project GRACE
2016 AGC of Ohio Build Ohio Award: The Ohio State University North Residential District Transformation
Nationwide Realty Investors 240 / 290 Nationwide Boulevard Office Building
City of Columbus - 77 North Front Street Renovation & Addition
Columbus Zoo & Aquarium Heart of Africa Exhibit
Columbus Downtown Development Corporation - The Scioto Mile Phase I & II