Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Columbus.
By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $1.41 million and numerous volunteer hours to the Columbus community in the last decade. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
2020 Corporate Citizenship Honoree in the large category by Columbus Business First celebrating companies who are doing good works to make Central Ohio a better place through philanthropic activity
Grand opening of Messer T.E.E.N. at the Godman Guild, an organization that helps underprivileged children succeed through social skill development, career exploration and academic enrichment
- AGC of Ohio Build Ohio Award New Construction Over $30 million – The Ohio State University North Residential District Transformation (2016)
- ENR Midwest Award of Merit Higher Ed/Research Category – The Ohio State University North Residential District Transformation (2017)
- American Planning Association’s National Planning Excellence Award for Implementation presented to Downtown Columbus Riverfront Scioto Greenways Project American Public Works Association Public Works Project of the Year Award, Environment $25M to $75M category – Scioto Greenways (2016)
- ENR Midwest Regional Best Project in the Cultural/Worship category awarded to Columbus Zoo and Aquarium Heart of Africa Exhibit and Event Center (2015)
- Columbus Business First Top Contractor of Central Ohio Projects (2015 project values)
Interested in a career at Messer? Learn more here.
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
Messer Construction Co. | 3705 Business Park Drive | Columbus, OH 43204 | (614) 275-0141