Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Louisville.
Read Vice President and Region Leader John Megibben's perspective on Why We Give.
By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $1.2 million and numerous volunteer hours to the Louisville community in the last 14 years. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
We are also honored by the opportunities to engage with our customers, community and industry partners with examples that include:
- See regional and market segment rankings here
- The completion and grand opening of the Louisville City FC Lynn Family Stadium has been recognized by Greater Louisville Inc. as a 2021 Silver Fleur-De-Lis Award recipient for "outstanding commitments and achievements over the past year in making the Louisville community a better place to live and work"
- Information about the Section 3 hiring program focused on residents and the revitalized Beecher Terrace project
- Norton Audubon Hospital Healthcare Project of the Year from Louisville Business First (2019)
- Kentuckiana Builds helps Louisville construction workers receive the tools they need to be successful in the field
- Diana Hagan, project manager, shares how she built her career in construction and invites more women to join the industry
- Louisville celebrated National Bourbon Day and reminisced on Old Forester’s grand opening in the 1930s
Interested in a career at Messer? Learn more here.
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
Messer Construction Co. | 11001 Plantside Drive | Louisville, KY 40299 | (502) 261-9775