Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Nashville.
Messer and its employees are dedicated to contributing to the vibrancy of communities throughout Middle Tennessee. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures. By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $580,000 and numerous volunteer hours to the Nashville community in the last decade.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
- NAWIC Nashville took a jobsite tour of Vanderbilt Health Internal Medicine Clinic
- Tom Lampe, Vice President for the Nashville region was quoted in the Business Journal on an article about challenges in the construction industry
- Chris Malinowski, Operations Vice President from the Charlotte region on market conditions and contracting concerns
- Governor's Environmental Stewardship Award "Building Green" Category – Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County Fire Station 19 (2017)
- AGC of Tennessee Award of Excellence in New construction under $50 Million – Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority BNA/MRO Hangar Development Project (2017)
- Nashville Minority Business Center MEDWeek Corporate Award (2017)
- AGC of Tennessee Award of Merit in New Construction Under $30 Million – Volunteer State Humanities Building (2017)
- AGC of Tennessee Award of Excellence in Renovation Under $5 Million – Jack Daniel's Distillery Barrel House 1-14 (2017)
- Nashville Business Journal Corporate Giving Awards Honoree – No. 9 of 25 companies (2016); up three spots from 2015 ranking
- AGC of Middle Tennessee Build Tennessee Award of Merit – Vanderbilt University Powerhouse Natural Gas Conversion (2016)
- AGC of Middle Tennessee Build Tennessee Award Meharry Medical College Cal Turner Family Center for Student Education (2015)
- AIA Tennessee design award and Masonry Institute of Tennessee design award – Bellevue Library
- Nashville’s Police Department and Family Justice Center is making progress on its new facility, check it out here.
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
230 Great Circle Road|Suite 218|Nashville, TN 37228-1726 | (615) 256-5006
Maury Regional Health Complex
Community Health Systems Regional Hospital of Jackson Emergency Department Expansion & Renovation
2017 AGC of Tennessee Award of Merit: Volunteer State Community College Humanities Building
Meharry Medical College Cal Turner Family Center for Student Education
Brown-Forman Corporation Jack Daniels Homeplace Improvement
Nashville State Community College Theatre & Academic Building